Returns & Refunds
All products come with a 60 day money back guarantee!
If you would like to return your no!no!, please follow the process below:
1. Contact our customer service department on 010 590 6110 or e-mail email@example.com to obtain a return authorisation form.
2. All products must be returned in good condition and undamaged, in original boxes, and with all accessories to ensure
a full credit. We reserve the right to refuse a refund request if it does not comply with this policy.
3. If you paid for delivery, the delivery fee will not be refunded.
4. All return shipping charges are for the account of the returner and must be pre-paid. We recommend using
a reliable courier company to ensure your parcel does not get stolen.
5. You must take insurance on any products returned and that you keep your return tracking number in order
to ensure that the package does not get lost.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE TO REFUND YOU IF YOUR PARCEL GETS STOLEN AND YOU DID NOT TAKE INSURANCE.
6. You can expect a refund in the same form of your payment originally used for purchase within 7-10 working days
of us receiving your returned product. If you paid by cheque, bank deposit or EFT, please include your banking
details so that we can refund you via an EFT transfer.
7. If you do not comply with the above procedure, we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
All no!no! devices are covered by our one-year manufacturer’s warranty. This is a professional, at-home hair removal product with the most advanced technology in the market that is subjected to strict quality control by the manufacturer. This warranty is valid for one year from the date of your original purchase. This policy warrants support for the no!no! Hair if defects attributable to the manufacturer are found.
In such a case, you are entitled to make full use of the benefits of this warranty. This implies the revision and replacement of parts free of charge within the one-year warranty period. The manufacturer will fix your device unless they see that it needs to be replaced, in which case they will send a new product, free of charge. When using your warranty, call our customer service team on 010 590 6110 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange to return your no! no! product and send your device along with the original receipt or invoice to the given address.